When you are starting your own restaurant and dependant on the type of restaurant you are starting, you may need to put together a quick menu just to get things going. Perhaps your eating establishment is not a high-end restaurant and you need to consider adding some home-cooked type favorites – you know, the ones that not only make you drool but also overindulge in things. These easy restaurant menu items will be sure to keep your customers coming back.
I am pretty sure that Chicken nuggets were your childhood favorite. You only have to look around in a local eating joint and you will see kids devouring these treats. They will never get old and should be added to all small local home restaurant menus. The recipes have changed over the years and are now better than ever. That's where these new chicken nugget recipes come in. These are on the top of the easy restaurant menu items and always a hit with the younger folks.
- White boneless chicken
- Wheat starch
- Battered and breaded with water
- Bleached wheat flour (Enriched flour 15-24)
- Yellow cornflour
- Baking soda (Leavening 25-33)
- Corn oil
- Soybean oil
- Place the flour in a resealable plastic bag and season with the garlic, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Lay the chicken pieces in the bag with the flour and toss to coat.
- Transfer the breadcrumbs to a rimmed plate, season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Whisk the egg and 1 tablespoon water in a medium bowl.
- Take out a piece of chicken from the flour, dip in the egg mixture, then the breadcrumbs, gently pressing the crumbs into the chicken, and put it on a clean plate.
- Repeat with the remaining pieces of chicken.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken pieces to the pan and let it fry until it turns brown on each side, for about 8 minutes total.
- Use a spatula to transfer the chicken nuggets to a paper-towel-lined plate.
- Salt while hot and serve with your favorite ketchup sauce.
1 piece (20 grams) of Chicken Nuggets contains:
- 59 Calories
- Total Fat 4 g
- Cholesterol 8.6 mg
- Sodium 111.4 mg
- Potassium 53 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Sugar 0 g
- Protein 3.1 g
Why is this one of the Best Easy Restaurant Menu Items To Add?
According to research, it is found that protein reduces your hunger and helps you to lose weight. Chicken Nuggets is rich in protein, therefore, eat less after eating chicken nuggets and that’s why you are able to reduce your calorie intake. Protein also increases your metabolism and will energize your body to put on muscle weight, rather than fat. The reality is these snack-size chicken delights are healthy for you and should not just be a firm favorite of the kids, big kids like you and me benefit from these food items.
Garlic and butter go together like peas in a pod and one could consider this union quite magical. The union of the two is a powerhouse of healthy. Garlic butter steak bites are everything you must love about a steak and dripping healthy butter, which is not usually considered the healthiest, but hey! if it can keep away vampires, it's also good for your immune system.
“There is only one right way to eat a steak – with greed in your heart and a smile on your face.”
― Soumeet Lanka.
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened, divided
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 beef flat iron steak or boneless top sirloin steak (3/4 pound)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- First of all, take 1 tablespoon butter, parsley, garlic, soya sauce and mix them up together.
- Preheat oven to broil. Place an oven-proof saucepan in the oven.
- Now pat both sides of the steak dry and sprinkle it with olive oil. For taste, u can season with salt and pepper.
- Remove saucepan from the oven and heat over medium-high heat.
- Set the steak in the middle of the saucepan and for a 1-2-minute cook until a dark crust has shown up.
- Place the saucepan into the oven and cook until it reaches the craving doneness. It will take about 4-5 minutes for medium-rare and then do the flipping once.
- Let it rest for 3-5 minutes.
- And without delay now you are ready to serve the juicy and fleshy steak with garlic compound butter.
4 ounces cooked beef with 2 teaspoons of garlic butter contains:
- 316 calories,
- 20g fat (10g saturated fat),
- 124mg cholesterol,
- 337mg sodium,
- 0 carbohydrates, 0 sugars, 0 fiber,
- 32g protein.
Steak is always one of the easiest restaurant menu items to add.
Garlic butter is an exceptional source of vitamins A, E and K. It even helps to break down harmful bacteria in our immune system. Despite the fact of having saturated fats it is clinically proven that it has no harmful effects on our heart and body. It can also be considered as a substitution for refined oil.
GRILLED CHICKEN FAJITAS
Grilled Chicken Fajitas Recipe is definitely a family favorite in every house! I'm fairly sure that there remain no leftovers and everyone devours them because they are so delicious and in restaurants, they are considered a firm favorite.
- Fajita Seasoning (the combination of spices)
- Vegetable Oil or Olive Oil
- Fresh Lime, Juiced
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Red Bell Peppers
- Green Bell Peppers
- White Onions
- Flour Tortillas
- First, Filet the chicken so that they are approximately the same size. This ensures that they all take about the same time to cook and they’ll be ready around the same time on the grill.
- To filet a chicken breast, you cut it in half longwise so it’s not as thick as the chicken breast is in its original state. If your chicken breasts are thinner, this step would not be required.
- Next, put the chicken breasts and fajita seasoning in a bag and shake so the chicken is thoroughly coated with this seasoning.
- Then add the chicken to a small bowl.
- Next, drizzle the oil and squeeze fresh lime juice over the chicken.
- Stir these ingredients to combine and allow the chicken breasts to marinate for at least 20 minutes. Make sure that the chicken has plenty of time to soak up the delicious flavor from the fajita seasoning.
- After the chicken marinade, place the chicken breasts on a preheated grill.
- Cook the chicken on the grill on medium-high heat for at least 20 minutes (10 minutes per side).
- Next cut the bell peppers into quarters and slice the onions into fat rings so they don’t fall through the grill grate. Then place the cut peppers and onions directly on the grill.
- Grill the peppers and onions for approximately 5 minutes or until they are the tenderness that you prefer for your fajita recipe.
- Next Place the flour tortillas on the grill to heat them as well. I prefer to put them on the bottom rack so that they get those beautiful grill marks.
- For the final step in preparing these chicken fajita recipes, slice the cooked chicken, peppers and onions. Bunch them with your cooked flour tortillas and serve with your favorite side dish and toppings!
For a Serving Size of 330 grams it contains:
- Calories 330
- Total Fat 16g
- Cholesterol 50mg
- Sodium 560mg
- Carbohydrates 25g
- Protein 22g
- Calcium 350mg
Why it is best:
Chicken Fajitas are overloaded with nutritious ingredients, lean protein, and fiber. That means they're not only good for your body but also that you'll feel satisfied and full for a long time after your meal and you can eat satisfyingly on your diet
Fajitas served with chicken and corn tortillas are another good preference because they contain more fiber than white flour tortillas. Ceviche, soft tacos, bean burritos, and rice can be much more delicious and healthier.
Juicy Steakhouse Burgers – One Of The Best Easy Restaurant Menu Items Everyone Loves
I don’t think there is anyone who doesn’t love a juicy burger! Juicy burgers are a staple on the menu of most fast-food restaurants and you can try it any time of the day you want. However, not all burgers are made equal and it's a national competition to see whose burger recipe is the best. Yes, burgers will always be a restaurant winner.
- 2 pieces white sandwich bread, crusts removed and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup low-fat milk
- 2-1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 pounds 85% lean ground beef
- 3 scallions, finely sliced (optional)
- Non-flammable cooking spray to grease grill
- 10 hamburger buns
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- In a large bowl, mash the bread and milk together with a fork until it forms a thick-bodied paste.
- Add the salt, pepper, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and ketchup and mix well.
- Add the ground beef and scallions and break the meat up with your hands. Gently mix everything together until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Divide the mixture into ten equal portions and form loose balls. Flatten the balls into 3/4-inch patties about 4-1/2 inches across.
- Form a slight depression in the center of each patty to prevent the burgers from puffing up on the grill.
- Grease the grill with non-flammable cooking spray. Grill the burgers, covered, until nicely browned on the first side, 2-4 minutes.
- Flip burgers and continue cooking for a few minutes more until the desired doneness is reached.
- Before serving, toast the buns on the cooler side of the grill if desired.
1 burger contains
- Calories 507
- Fat 32 g
- Saturated fat 12 g
- Carbohydrates 26 g
- Sugar 1 g
- Fiber 1 g
- Protein 27 g
- Sodium 458 mg
- Cholesterol 93 mg
Why it is best:
A Juicy Steak Burger provides some nutritional value. It is a good source of protein, iron, phosphorus, and several other nutrients. If you choose to eat your burger on a whole-grain bun, it will provide you healthier filling fiber.
Molten Chocolate Lava Cake A Restaurant Desert Winner
This Molten Lava cake undoubtedly will melt your heart as you just take a bite of the spoon and let your taste-buds enjoy this heavenly feeling. Even if it looks like no great shake from the outside, but once split – it comes out with a deliciously mushy core. It can be related a lot like your lovey-dovey heart.
- 2 ounces dark chocolate / bittersweet baking chocolate.
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg + 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (1/2 of 1 stick)
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso coffee granules, (optional but recommended)
- ice cream for serving, (optional but recommended)
- hot fudge for serving, (optional but recommended)
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Take two ramekins or platter which can be about 3-4 inches in diameter or about 4 ounces each and spray with cooking spray.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet and then set aside.
- To a medium microwave-safe bowl, add the chocolate, butter, and heat on high power to melt for about 1 minute.
- Stop to whisk until smooth. If needed, return the bowl to micro and heat in 15-second increments until chocolate can be whisked smooth.
- Add the sugar, egg, egg yolk, and whisk until smooth.
- Add the flour, optional espresso granules, and stir until just combined; don’t overmix.
- Pour batter into prepared ramekins, dividing evenly.
- Bake for about 12 minutes, or until edges are set but the center is still soft; don’t overbake. Baking times will vary based on the oven, ramekins, and climate variances; bake until as done as desired.
- Allow cakes to cool in ramekins for about 1 minute, gently rim the edges of ramekins with a paring knife, and invert over serving dishes to dislodge cakes.
- With all one’s heart with ice cream, hot fudge, and serve immediately. Cakes are best warm and fresh.
- For a Serving Size of 1 cake (112g)
- Calories 340
- Total Fat 14g
- Cholesterol 25mg
- Protein 4g
- Carbohydrates 53g
- Glucose 35g
Why is Chocolate Cake The Best:
If you are a living soul that is eating healthy and hoping for a good low carb chocolate dessert or you just want a plain chocolate dessert in a minute, I suggest you to dip your spoons in Molten Chocolate Lava cake!
It's a super-rich favorite and beyond decadent. However, here is what may surprise you. Did you know this is one dessert that can be considered quite healthy and a better choice if you must have a desert? The benefits of dark chocolate alone are enough to make you smile in terms of mood and a healthy sweet alternative.
These are the top easy restaurant menu items that you can add to your restaurant. They are easy and quick to make and they are most definitely a firm favorite of most restaurant patrons. Do it right and your customers will become your super fans and will help build your reputation in the restaurant industry.Tags: Easy Items, Restaurent Easy Items, Restaurent Recipes
Categorised in: Restaurent Recipes