Filtration, Water Filter, Manifold & Cartridge, Triple Configuration, 4HC-H Water Filter System, Keep ice makers functioning at full capacity, Decrease machine maintenance by reducing lime scale build-up. The Hoshizaki, H9320-53, Triple Water Filter System is perfect for food service applications and ice machines. It’s 6 gpm, nominal 1 micron rated, water filter works with single, double, and triple filtration systems. It will protect your ice machine and decrease maintenance by reducing sediment, limescale buildup, and more. The 4HC-H filter replaces the discontinued HC-F and HC-H filters. This filter is shorter in length than the previous HC and HC-H filters. Not recommended for use with flakers.
The 4HC-H filter(s) reduces up to 99.9% of disinfectant chlorine for better tasting water and ice. Replace approximately every 63,000 gallons or 6-12 Months depending on usage and water condition. NSF Standard 42.
- Dimensions: 13″ W x 15″ D x 26″ H
- 4HC-H Water Filter System
- Ideal for Triple configuration water filter systems
- Keep ice makers functioning at full capacity
- Reduce up to 99.9% of disinfectant chlorine from incoming water supply, eliminating tastes and odors from the ice
- Will filter out dirt and rust particles producing crystal clear ice
- Rated NSF/ANSI STD 42, Class 1, for bacteriostatic effects, class 1 particulates, taste, odor and chlorine for Hoshizaki icemakers
- Decrease machine maintenance by reducing lime scale build-up
- Do not use where the water is microbiologically unsafe, or with waters of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the unit
- 4HC-H Filter, Max. Flow Rate: 6 gpm, Working Pressure: 10 – 125 psi, Temperature: 35 – 100F, Capacity: 63,000 gal